The following information was sent in an email to all participants on 5/16. Some of the links may not work because they are linked directly to your registration profile in the RunSignUp system.
This email contains details about early bike check-in and the event schedule. As always you can visit the event website, http://typhoontexaskidstri.com, and find all the information that is in this email.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
The schedule can be found on the Schedule of Events page. Any updates to the schedule will be posted to the page and you'll be notified via email and social media. Social media is generally much faster so please make sure you've joined our Facebook event page.
Here is the schedule of events as currently posted on the event website. Please keep in mind this is subject to change.
Thursday May 18th - Packet Pickup
- 3:00pm - Packet Pickup #1 begins @ Typhoon Texas Waterpark
- 7:00pm - Packet Pickup #1 ends
Friday May 19th - Packet Pickup
- 12:00pm - Packet Pickup #2 begins @ Typhoon Texas Waterpark
- 7:00pm - Packet Pickup #2 ends
Saturday May 20th - Packet Pickup & Early Bike Check-In
- 12:00pm - Packet Pickup #3 begins @ Typhoon Texas Waterpark
- 12:00pm - Early Bike Check-in begins @ Transition (optional, but recommended)
- 7:00pm - Packet Pickup #3 ends
- 7:00pm - Early Bike Check-in ends
Sunday May 20th - RACE DAY!
- 5:00am - Race morning parking & Transition opens
- 6:15am- Transition closes (everyone must be out of transition and headed to the swim start)
- 6:30am - Pre-race announcements & National Anthem
- 6:45am - Junior (Short Course) race begins (starts w/ 10 year old boys)
- 7:45am - Senior (Long Course) race begins (starts with 15 year old boys)
- 9:30am - Awards Ceremony
- 10:00am - Event Concludes
- 10:30am - All athlete belonging must be picked up from Transition
- 10:30am - Private Waterpark admission begins (must have ticket to stay in Waterpark)
- 1:30pm - Waterpark closes
EARLY BIKE CHECK-IN
Early bike check-in will be held on Saturday, May 20th from 12pm to 7pm at the transition located in the Katy Mills parking lot just behind the Waterpark. Check out the live Race Site Map for details.
You must have picked up your child's packet and have bike numbers affixed as shown on the Race Number Placement tutorial prior to being able to drop your child's bike off. You may only leave the bike in transition overnight, no other race equipment will be allowed into the transition area during Early Bike Check-In.
We will have a race crew member on hand to assist you in finding your child's spot and to answer any event-related questions. We will also have security in the transition area overnight to ensure your child's bike is safe.
If you have any questions please contact us using the link below.
PS - Make sure you've read previous information emails we've sent. All the event details can also be found on the race website, http://typhoontexaskidstri.com.